Mozambique’s national airline, LAM, says its fuel crisis this week is due to its supplier, BP, running out of fuel – but not because it owes BP money. BP re-started supplying LAM in February, having cut off supplies to the Mozambican company in 2016 over debts reported to be as high as $3 million. In…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade