Mozambican businesses have welcomed the government’s decision to end mandatory use by exporters of the Nacala Special Exports Terminal (TEEN) in the northern province of Nampula. The government last month opted to end the practice whereby companies were compelled to use TEEN if they wanted to export goods, following pressure from the private sector to…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?