A broad coalition of Mozambique’s civil society groups have released a joint statement saying they are ready to mobilise to defend the right of Mozambican citizens not to repay the $2 billion in debts taken out by three security companies with government guarantees. The government guarantees awarded to ProIndicus ($622m), EMATUM ($850 million), and MAM…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe