Mozambique’s government yesterday passed a decree aimed at clarifying “when and why” the state can borrow money, at home or abroad – including guaranteeing debts – and how to hold responsible those who break the law. Finance minister Adriano Maleiane announced the measure following an extended meeting of the Council of Ministers on Tuesday afternoon…....
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?