The Mozambique government said on Tuesday it is working with the United Nations to clarify allegations that a state-owned company linked to the ‘hidden debt’ scandals bought military hardware from North Korea, violating UN sanctions. Monte Binga, a company controlled by Mozambique’s Ministry of Defence and which owns 50% of the controversial security company ProIndicus,…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?