London-listed African forestry and agriculture group Obtala has completed a deal to buy WoodBois International, a global sawn timber producer. Mozambique is home to Obtala’s forestry concessions, but the acquisition of WoodBois is intended to speed up the group’s plans to “become a major contender in sub-Saharan Africa,” according to chief executive Paul Dolan. Obtala…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?