The owners of the fuel pipeline running from Mozambique’s Beira port to Zimbabwe are planning a major fuel depot close to the Zimbabwean border to supply fuel to Mozambique’s landlocked neighbours including Zambia and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). Zitamar News understands that the Companhia Pipeline Moçambique-Zimbabwe (CPMZ) will build the depot at Vanduzi,…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?