‘Chapa’ operators agree to 45-day moratorium on bus fares as government fears popular unrest The Mozambican government yesterday removed its subsidy for the providers of public transport in the capital, Maputo – and won a moratorium on fare increases until a delivery of new buses arrives in around six weeks’ time. The agreement to delay…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?