The Mozambique government has promised to take action to improve the country’s financial and foreign exchange system to protect the value of the national currency, which has halved in value against the US dollar over the past 12 months. Mozambique’s council of ministers met on 27 September in Maputo to consider the finance ministry’s proposed…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe