More than $1 billion in hidden state borrowing, which has plunged Mozambique into an unprecedented economic crisis, did not merit a mention in the Bank of Mozambique’s latest evaluation of the country’s economy published on 13 May – despite the central bank governor’s claim he hadn’t heard of the debts until they were uncovered by…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade