Water levels in the dam which will supply Syrah Resources’ graphite mine and processing plant in northern Mozambique have dropped to unusable levels while the project company awaits permission from the provincial government to repair the dam infrastructure, Zitamar News has learned. Cabo Delgado governor Celmira da Silva told Mozambican daily newspaper Notícias on Tuesday that…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?