Australian graphite miner Syrah Resources has signed a series of agreements over recent weeks to supply graphite from its mine in Cabo Delgado, northern Mozambique, to the Chinese electric vehicle market and to US steel producers – in addition to agreements it made in 2014 to supply aluminium and other metal producers around the world. Syrah intends…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?