Kenmare Resources, the Irish owner of the Moma heavy sands mine on the coast of Mozambique’s Nampula province, is close to completing a restructure of its capital and debt after its lenders and three of its biggest shareholders approved the plan. London-listed Kenmare wants to raise at least $275 million from new and existing shareholders…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe