While the Mozambique government, the International Monetary Fund, and the country’s private sector creditors wait for the publication of the Kroll report, which was yesterday postponed again to 12 May, there is little clarity on who makes the next move towards a debt restructure and a new programme with the IMF. The long-awaited report into…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade