Negotiators and mediators in Mozambique’s peace talks have agreed that the question of a ceasefire cannot be treated separately but must be linked to the political points in the dispute, the international mediator group said on Friday. In a communiqué handed to journalists in Maputo late on Friday afternoon, the mediators also said that both…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe