Mozal, the aluminium smelting business at Beleluane, Maputo, saw its profits almost quadruple last year to hit $238 million according to data released by its majority owner, Australia-based South32. South32, which inherited a 47.1% stake in Mozal when it was spun out of mining giant BHP Billiton, saw its share in the profits increase four…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?