The sub-commission charged with preparing a package of legislative reforms for the decentralisation of political power in Mozambique held its first meeting this morning, featuring two government representatives, two from opposition group Renamo, and a team of international mediators. On Wednesday, 17 August, the Joint Commission agreed to create the sub-commission to create a legislative…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe