Mozambique has approached the Paris Club – a committee of the world’s main creditor nations, which negotiates debt restructurings with troubled borrowers – as part of its efforts to restructure its foreign debt burden, Zitamar News has learned. To date, Mozambique’s efforts have focused on trying to restructure the $1.7 billion it owes to private…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?