An opposition politician in the town of Moatize, Tete province, was assassinated on Thursday afternoon by unidentified gunmen as he returned home from a session of the provincial assembly taking place in Moatize. Witnesses told Zitamar News that Armindo António Nkutche, Renamo’s Moatize delegate, was walking to his house when a Nissan Hardbody appeared with…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade