Mozambique President Filipe Nyusi on Thursday announced the establishment of a cease-fire monitoring centre in the Gorongosa region of central Mozambique – the first tangible fruit of talks which have been happening since the start of the year between the government and opposition party Renamo. The centre at the former Renamo base at Mazembe, and…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade