Two senior mediators in Mozambique’s peace talks aborted an attempt to visit opposition leader Afonso Dhlakama in his mountain hideout last weekend, Zitamar News can confirm. So far, the only accounts of what happened in Gorongosa on Saturday, 22 October, have come from Dhlakama himself through an interview with weekly newspaper Canal de Moçambique, and…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?