Parliamentary vote on MAM and ProIndicus debt ‘served only to register them on the public accounts’, Prime Minister clarifies The decision last week by Mozambique’s parliament to include $1.157bn in sovereign guarantees onto the government’s account serves only to allow Mozambique’s Administrative Court to check and control them properly – with the final decision on…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe