The executive board of Portos e Caminhos de Ferro de Moçambique (CFM), the state company in charge of Mozambique’s ports and railway infrastructure, is back at full strength after the appointment of Anísio Binha as the fourth executive director on 3 December. Binha joins Joaquim Zucule and Agostinho Langa, both appointed on 9 October, and…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?