Mozambique’s state-owned port and railways company, CFM, is planning a public-private partnership (PPP) for the rail corridor running from South Africa to the Port of Maputo, the company’s new chief executive said on Friday. Speaking at an event to mark the end of a dredging campaign to deepen the access channel to the Port of…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?