The governments of Mozambique, Botswana and Zimbabwe have signed an agreement to build a 1,500km railway line that will link the three countries with a proposed deep-water port at Ponta Techobanine in southern Maputo province. A memorandum of understanding signed in Zimbabwe’s second largest city, Bulawayo, last Friday, paves the way for the US$600 million…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?