A report on corruption in Mozambique’s business environment has given the country a score of zero out of 100 for its enforcement of laws prohibiting the bribery of public officials, and argues that Mozambican businesses have little incentive to promote transparency thanks to historically close links with the government. The Business Integrity Country Agenda (BICA)…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?