Mozambique’s mining industry regulator is seeking bidders to take over a prospective heavy sands concession in Inhambane province which Mozambican authorities believe could prove economically viable, despite having been abandoned by Rio Tinto. According to an advert placed by the National Mining Institute, INAMI, in the press at the end of May, the area straddles…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe