Mozambique’s Parliamentary Inquiry Commission (CPI) into the $2 billion borrowed in secret by three state-owned companies has concluded that there could be a legal basis for the state to disown the sovereign guarantees – but that doing so would be counter-productive. The commission’s report, completed on 30 November and due to be presented to parliament…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?