The Mozambique government yesterday approved new rules allowing foreign tourists to get dual-entry visas on arrival to the country, regardless of their country of origin. The new decree also lowers the threshold to qualify for an investment visa. Until now, visitors whose country of origin contains a Mozambican embassy or consulate have had to get…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?