Mozambique is in almost twice as much debt from deals to buy military patrol boats as investors had been led to believe, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal (WSJ). The shareholders behind the controversial tuna fishing company EMATUM borrowed an additional $622 million for maritime defence in 2013 through a separate state-owned…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?