Mozambique’s government yesterday unveiled measures to trim its 2016 budget by 10% in the face of new projections of lower economic growth, higher inflation, further currency depreciation and smaller tax receipts. The government has revised its growth prediction for 2016 down from 7% to 4.5%, and said it now expects consumer prices to rise 16.7%…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?