Mozambique’s Council of Ministers has approved the financing structure for the Coral South floating LNG project in the Rovuma Basin, as well as the direct financing agreement with the lenders. “The value is four thousand and six hundred million US dollars. This approval will allow the start of operations to finance this project,” deputy health…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe