The Kuvaninga Energia gas-fired power plant in Mozambique’s province of Gaza officially started operations this weekend, more than two years after construction of the project had been completed. President Filipe Nyusi inaugurated the combined cycle plant, which will produce 40 MW of power for the southern power grid, on Saturday. The plant, which will be…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade