The head of the Mozambican Bar Association has called for those responsible for taking out the so-called hidden debts to be held “exemplarily responsible”, and forced to pay back money they may have received. Flávio Minete, elected head of the Mozambican Bar Association by his peers in 2016, said in his annual speech that if…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?