Mustang Resources has made a “spectacular high-grade graphite discovery,” at its 80% owned Caula Project, which sits within its Balama Project licence areas in Cabo Delgado in northern Mozambique, the company said on Monday. Mustang’s Balama Project neighbours that of fellow Australian miner, Syrah Resources. Syrah aims to start commissioning its Balama project, which it…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?