A Kenyan-owned company planning a gas-to-power plant in the northern Mozambique port city of Nacala is confident of concluding a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) shortly with the government, the company has told Zitamar News. UK-registered GL Africa Energy’s proposed 250MW power plant was one of three projects selected to use Mozambique’s domestic allocation of the gas…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?