Mozambique’s biggest private sector business association, the Confederação das Associações Económicas de Moçambique (CTA), has elected a ruling party politician as its new chairman, replacing Rogério Manuel who had led the CTA since 2011. Agostinho Vuma, who was vice-president of the CTA before his election, is an entrepreneur with interests in the construction sector, and…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?