A new route map for Maputo’s privately-operated minibuses, known as chapas, will be launched later this year with the aim of making the system easier to use and allowing passengers to plan their journeys around the city. The map, which covers the Maputo metropolitan area, was carried out by civil society organisation, Rede Uthende, and…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?