Welcome to Zitamar’s round-up of what’s making the news elsewhere in Mozambique today, 27 June 2017. Mozambique defaults on loan to rebuild Nacala airport – Folha de São Paulo The Mozambican government failed to make two scheduled payments on loans to Brazil’s BNDES that funded construction of Nacala airport, a project which concluded in 2014…....
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade