Green Resources, the Norwegian forestry company that grows eucalyptus and pine in northern Mozambique, Tanzania, and Uganda, lost $48.1 million in the 2015 financial year despite a significant reduction in spending in Mozambique’s Niassa province. The company’s biggest project in Mozambique is the Lurio plantation in Nampula province, but it increased the size of its...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe