A Portuguese construction company is preparing to restart activities at a quarry close to the headquarters of the leader of armed opposition party Renamo, thanks to the recent extension of Mozambique’s ceasefire. Tovisi Engenharia e Construções employs 60 permanent and seasonal workers at its quarry at Canda, Gorongosa district, home to Renamo’s historic base of…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?