Mozambique President Filipe Nyusi will visit Italy next month, accompanied by a delegation of Mozambican business leaders, to cement relationships with one of the country’s biggest investors. Nyusi will be accompanied by a delegation from private sector business organisation the Confederation of Economic Associations (CTA) on the trip, scheduled for 10-13 July. The President’s itinerary…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?