Mozambique Asset Management, the company which borrowed $535 million in secret with state guarantees to build and repair boats, has now taken possession of the shipyard in Maputo harbour that it needs in order to start becoming an operating company. At least three patrol boats supplied by Lebanese group Privinvest are visible behind a yellow…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?