South African investor, which quit last year, says it still believes in the agricultural potential of Massingir – but local constraints mean the project may never be economic South African sugar giant TSB, a division of RCL Foods, has walked away from a sugar ‘mega-project’ in Mozambique on what it described as the “best green…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe