Qatar Petroleum is doubling down on its exploration bet in Mozambique, agreeing to buy a 25.5% interest in offshore exploration Block A5-A from Italian oil company Eni. QP, the world’s largest producer is LNG, agreed in December last year to team up with long-term partner ExxonMobil to take 10% stakes in three offshore exploration blocks…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe