South African energy company Sasol has confirmed it is seeking a replacement for Mateus Zimba, the company’s chief representative in Mozambique, who quit the company in July after 16 years. In the interim, Sasol has appointed Nompilo Morafo from its upstream business unit, Sasol Exploration and Production International (SEPI), to represent the company in Mozambique,…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade