South African energy giant Sasol is exploring options to export oil from its new Production Sharing Agreement (PSA) development in Inhambane province by sea, rather than by road. Environmental consultancies ERM International Services and Impacto published a report in July 2016 assessing the environmental impact of exporting light oil via a pipeline running from the…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?