South African energy firm Sasol has won government approval for a project to start pumping oil from a well at Inhassoro, on its existing concession area in southern Mozambique’s Inhambane province where the company already produces gas at the Pande and Temane fields. The first phase of the estimated $2 billion project will see Sasol…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?