Heavy sands miner Savannah Resources has started the construction of a pilot plant for its Mutamba project in the provinces of Gaza and Inhambane, southern Mozambique. The 20 tonnes per hour pilot plant is expected to be completed by the end of this year. The plant will produce bulk samples of metallurgical concentrate for analysis…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe