Australian mining company Syrah Resources plans to start production at its Balama graphite mine in Cabo Delgado, in northern Mozambique in the third quarter of this year – though it is still negotiating a Mining Agreement with the Mozambican government. Although a mining agreement is not required for Syrah to start commence mining, “it will…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?